CopyRight

Total Pageviews

Blogroll

Main Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)

Twitter (Don't Edit)

Disqus for Labnol like blogger template

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

couch mode print story

Tips for Crossdress Shopping

When I first started shopping for my female wardrobe, I was much nervous. I felt everyone was wondering why I was intently browsing women's apparel. This was my imagination of work, but it felt "real" to me. In the event you are shy or new to the fem game, you might experience similar trepidation.

I developed a "crutch" that helped me get past this preliminary fear. I'd carryover a list in my hand and appear slightly frustrated - like a man on a mission for his spouse - which they didn't require to be on in the first place.

Plenty of gals always have a hard time with this. Don't feel lonely. To this day - I still have moments where I walk away from a feasible purchase because my "psyche" is not up for what I perceive as a feasible hassle. This is always wrong - it is my feeble male side running for cover. Retail stores and their associates don't necessarily "want" to understand why I am purchasing a skirt - but they require my commerce. When you make a brand spanking new purchase for "her" - you are doing exactly what the store intended for you to do.


In the event you are nervous about shopping for women's clothes, make your list, carryover it with you, appear slightly agitated, keep staring at the list as you are browsing bra sizes - and you'll fit right in!


 For purchasing Necklace immitations,Clothes for Dress & Sarees there is no issue.But for other materials it is embarassing.Particularly Blouses & Dresses to fit U ideal, a tailor is a must.I still keep in mind a long ago when I ordered an unknown tailor for a blouse by giving him a tiny piece of paper where I have written the measurements,his embarassing questions demoralised me.But anyway I could manage to get it & with that single blouse I continued my CD activity for four years.

Shopping at unknow place is less embarassing than UR own locality.But I could manage to buy four nos of wigs from a ladies shop close to my office.Of work the shopkeeper did not ask me the purpose.When I puschased the ist I was one time shaky,but the shopkeeper's cooperation increased my confidence in purchasing three more wigs.While purchasing the 3rd the shopkeeper asked me the purpose.I could confidently say that my causin sister has undergone cancer treatment(a true fact) & due to total hair loss they desires those for going out.And while purchasing the 4th the keeper asked me about the quality of earlier three.I said ok.

Usually I buy Bra from any other city.On official tour I use to go to some new places at least one time a year.I do not feel embarassed because I am a stranger there.Nobody knows me.So getting a padded 40/42" Bra is nobody's concern except me.

Tailoring or Stiching is the most important prob.Particularly Blouses.Readymade blouses do not fit well.Shoulder is the main prob.Our shoulder is longer than those of females.

With lot of confidence I went to a small tailor who is known to me for last 15yrs.I told him that a contest will b held at the neighbor place, where males dressed as females will participate.Since I am interested in that I requested for his help.And I could persuade him in getting two dresses three Blouses stiched by him.I also told him that if I get any prize 25% will b his.And U won't think I have got stiched for myself from that particular tailor-a dozen of Blouses of various designs,4 set of Dresses & two nos of gowns.

Finally  Buying women's clothes isn't like buying beer....you don't need an ID!

Written by Sagar Basak, personal technology columnist and founder of Most Useful Tricks. You can follow him on the social web or sign up for the email newsletter for your daily dose of how-to guides and video tutorials.




0 comments:

Post a Comment