CopyRight

Total Pageviews

Blogroll

Main Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)

Twitter (Don't Edit)

Disqus for Labnol like blogger template

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

couch mode print story

Crossdress Joke (Son & Mom)




"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure! What about?" replied mother.

"Well, I'm already fourteen and.. I think it's just proper that I should own one."

"Own 'one' what?" mother asked suspiciously.

"Could you buy me a push up bra?"

"No."
"But my nipples are already prominent and it catches attention."


"Nope."

"I think it would be just proper at my age..."

"I said no way...!"

"But all of my friends wear.......!"

Morris! How many times must I tell you that bras are for girls!?"

Written by Sagar Basak, personal technology columnist and founder of Most Useful Tricks. You can follow him on the social web or sign up for the email newsletter for your daily dose of how-to guides and video tutorials.




1 comment:

  1. Kuchi Jewels is a project of Gem & Gems which is a leading exporter since 2005 to onwards in all over the world. Our company has experienced, educated and motivated staff. Our main goal is to meet the international standard B2C and B2B export target with competitive prices and high quality products. We wish that our company should be known with the name of our product quality. antique earrings designs , diamond head pieces , glass jewelry box , mens winter scarf

    ReplyDelete