CopyRight

Total Pageviews

Blogroll

Main Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)

Twitter (Don't Edit)

Disqus for Labnol like blogger template

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

couch mode print story

Crossdress Stores in United States of America Part 1

 http://www.studiolites.com/ Denver, Co. When I lived in Denver, I only bought a pair of panties now and again. Now that I know about this place, I'll be stopping in the next time I'm 
back.



Take a Walk on the Wildside, Toronto, Canada - I don't know about you, but I've always wanted to visit Toronto. This seems like a good reason to go.



http://www.worldofwigs.com/ A wig company located in Santa Ana, CA. See the comments on the Wigs page. 






Stomps and Threads -- High heeled shoes and sexy dresses. What more could a girl want? Plus, they have *great* prices on hosiery. If you can't make it to the store, they'll do mail order.





Secret's Boutique-- See Amy's comments on the Lingerie page. Plus, I *love* their internet address -- www.drag-queen.com.  Update -- I got a fe-mail from Stacy, the owner of the shop, who tells me that they also have a site at www.cross-dress.com.  Don't you just love these addresses?




Piedmont Boutique -- See Natalie's comments on the Dresses page.  If you can't make it to SF to shop in person, check out their web site.

Written by Sagar Basak, personal technology columnist and founder of Most Useful Tricks. You can follow him on the social web or sign up for the email newsletter for your daily dose of how-to guides and video tutorials.




0 comments:

Post a Comment